Friday, March 21, 2008

Stuck at work!

So, Joe and I are here at work at 5:15 on a Friday afternoon. It stinks. We were planning to leave early, but here's the story.......

Eric took Brenna to the zoo today because it is his last day of Spring Break. He's driving the Suburban. Coryne took the Cadillac to school and was supposed to pick us up at 4:30 when she got out. She called about 4:40 with a dead battery. AAAGGHHHHH!!!!!! We don't have a car to go help her and she didn't want to ask anyone for help.

Now, Joe is on the phone with her and some guy is trying to help her, but he can't seem to get the cables connected right and I think it's somewhat hopeless. I don't know what we're going to do. We may be here until midnight and I'm trying not to be frustrated.

If they don't get it started, then we will have to wait until Eric gets back and we'll have to go jump it ourselves. We are obviously going to have to get the Cadillac into the shop and get it fixed. Bummer! I have a love-hate relationship with our cars. I'm very grateful for them and love that we have them, but I hate when they need service. It's a pain in the tush and costs too much.

I sure hope they get the car started.......

No comments: